19. Improve yourself at the slightest opportunity you have. Your capacity to succeed in life will depend on your personal drive to take each opportunity as stepping stones to fulfilling your life long dream.
18. Spoil yourself and make sure you enjoy doing so. Go on vacations, get a massage, eat out.
17. Develop a sense of humour. Cultivate the habit of laughing or cracking jokes.
16. Be thankful for everything you have, who you are, the people around you.
15. Try as much as you can to stay calm when overwhelmed with the issues of life.
14. Avoid living in self denial.
13. Exercise regularly. Taking care of your body mind and soul builds courage and resilience to face the pressures of the world.
12. Listen to music. It has the ability to make your mind wander a bit. Come on! Dance to the groove; sing even if it won’t get you auditioned for Idols.
11. Develop the habit of using positive affirmations constructively.
10. Be selective of what you read, hear or watch from the media. Excessive media influence could dampen your spirits.
9. Express love towards other people.
8. Accept you are human with imperfections.
7. Have a dream, believe in it and do everything possible under the sun to run with it.
6. Get infected by being in a network or company of constructive people, because optimism is positively contagious.